Terms & Conditions StudeerSlim
Disclaimer: In case of lack of clarity between the Dutch and English Terms & Conditions, the Dutch ‘Algemene voorwaarden’ are leading.
- These Terms & Conditions apply to all written or online agreements between StudeerSlim and the customer. Including, but not exclusively, the subscription for exam training. By subscribing for exam training these Terms & Conditions are accepted.
- The information on the website or any other (promotion) material from StudeerSlim is created with the greatest possible care. Despite this carefulness it is possible that the information displayed contains inaccuracies. Therefore no right can be derived from the displayed information.
- Customers are expected to actively participate in the exam training. The exam training is an addition to regular education and should not be seen as a substitute for regular education.
- StudeerSlim reserves the right to cancel any exam training, where it is justified by the circumstances. It is also possible that an exam training is only partly offered. In case an exam training is offered in part, the customer is only obliged to pay for the part that has taken place.
- StudeerSlim reserves the right to exclude customers from exam training when justified by their behaviour. StudeerSlim can also refuse a subscription without giving any reason.
- At the moment a customer subscribes for StudeerSlim exam training, this customer is responsible for the payment of the costs of the entire exam training. Even if the customer does not attend all lessons from the exam training, unless the customer has agreed otherwise with StudeerSlim.
- A customer can unsubscribe free of charge up to 3 days before the first lesson of the exam training by sending an email to email@example.com.
- If a customer is not satisfied with an exam training, this can be mentioned in the course evaluation at the end of the exam training. There is also a possibility to report the complaint by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send this email as soon as possible, so action can be taken in time. Complaints will be handled up to 7 days after the last lesson of the relevant exam training.
- The copyright on the text of the lesson packages rests with the original copyright owner, namely StudeerSlim. The publication is the property of StudeerSlim and may not be reproduced, stored, stored in an automated database, or made public in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of StudeerSlim. Upon discovery of non-compliance with the foregoing, a fine of 150 euros per copy or other form of reproduction or disclosure is imposed on the customer who has not complied with this provision. If the damage is greater due to the customer’s actions, StudeerSlim reserves the right to claim a higher compensation. Persecution in court is not excluded. StudeerSlim reserves the right to summon the offender. StudeerSlim reserves the rights and powers that StudeerSlim is entitled to under the Copyright Act and other intellectual laws and regulations.
- Any discount actions can not be combined with each other, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- These Terms & Conditions also apply to (individual) tutoring, on the understanding that additional, specific conditions are set in the mutual agreement between the customer and StudeerSlim.
‘100% Success Guaranteed’ Conditions
Disclaimer: In case of lack of clarity between the Dutch and English ‘100% Success Guaranteed’ Conditions, the Dutch ‘’100% Slagingsgarantie’ voorwaarden’ are leading.
- The customer is entitled to one free exam training for the resit of the course of which the customer has followed the first exam training at StudeerSlim and for which he unexpectedly failed in the exam.
- The customer has followed all the lessons from the first exam training of that course and actively participated in these lessons.
- The customer has paid the full amount of the first exam training for that course.
- The customer has fully completed the course evaluation form of the relevant exam training on www.studeerslim.nl/en/course-evaluation/ immediately after the last lesson.
- It concerns the exam training of the resit in the same academic year as that of the first exam training. This is the next chance of the exam.
- The customer is responsible for the timely subscription for the exam training of the resit. If the maximum occupancy of an exam training has been reached, the customer can no longer participate in this exam training.
- StudeerSlim reserves the right to cancel any exam training, where it is justified by the circumstances. If this is the case with an exam training of the resit which the customer wants to follow based on the ‘100% Success Guaranteed’, then there is no right to a refund of previously paid course fees, or a part thereof. A suitable solution will be looked at together with the customer.
- Within 7 days after hearing the result of the exam, the customer must pass on if this has been concluded with an unsatisfactory grade. This can be done by sending an email to email@example.com.
- If all the above conditions are met, StudeerSlim provides a 100% discount coupon to the customer for the relevant exam training of the resit.